Tuesday, November 9, 2010

President Obama should fight, not surrender - USATODAY.com


Dear President Obama:

Please listen to this columnist and do not moderate your views. Fight for progressivism and tout it from the streetcorners if you have to.

And when you get the 40% of the country that generally holds your views when you are running for re-election and lose the other 60%, you will have my profound thanks.

And those of everyone to the right of you and yours.


No comments: